Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun Night Last Night :)

Hey, I'm posting two days in a row! Yay for me! Lol :)


So after completing my barbarian costume:

Wolf Barbarian- I ended up changing from Fire colors back to blue and white later.

I headed down to the Life School, arriving nice and early for the port bus to Kestrel Shadowthistle's party, held in her Life house. It was pretty fun- nice and simple and not too big or crazy like some parties. We did a little scavenger hunting, and a lot of chatting. We also attempted to take a picture of the entire group, although I'm not sure how well that worked out :) I got a few good pics, though:





The blue and white version of the wolf suit pretty much ended up being my costume.

I also made some new friends, including Kestrel, Talon Thunderblade of The Heroic Pyromancer,  Victoria Spiritblossom of The Smart Allec Wizard, Arlen Dawneyes of The Two-Headed Wizard, and Donna Spellthorn of The Diary of a Life Wizard. I also met Thaumaturge legend Kevin Battleblood. In short, I had a great time :)


The party ended around 11 o'clock EST, after which I logged onto the test realm to get a little more of Wysteria done. I'm making pretty good progress, having gotten underway in Tanglewood Way last night. A lot of people seem to be finishing within a few hours; however, I've been pacing myself such that I can get at least three nights' worth of enjoyment out of Wysteria :) And with the multitude of side quests there, something GH is, as I said yesterday, lacking, that's not too hard. Nothing particularly blog-worthy happened to me in Wysteria last night, but I will mention that I really liked the Library Archives. Like most of Wysteria, they have a surprisingly cozy feeling. They also remind me somewhat of Harry Potter.

Also, a shot of the map of Wysteria, illustrating what I discussed yesterday about the possibility of opening more and more of the world over time.


Will we see more of Wysteria in the future? Come to think of it, the same could be said of Marleybone:

I'd particularly like to see some of the actual streets of Marleybone.
While I'm posting, I'd also like to give a shout-out to Kestrel's fantastic writing skills- displayed on her other blog, The Musings of a Wizard, and to her keyboard playing :)


Wow, I'm kind of big on smileys today. I must be in a pretty good mood :)

Until then, Ponder on!

No comments:

Post a Comment