Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tweet Tweet!

Well, I'd promised myself before I wouldn't do it, but now that I'm more involved with the Community, I suppose it was inevitable. I got a Twitter account.

I don't really know why I ever had an aversion to Twitter. I guess it's a good thing that I finally got over it.

Like I said, now that I'm more involved with the Community, I figured being on Twitter only made sense. Not only am I better able to keep up with what is going on now, but I have a good way of making it known when I have a new blog post. Because I noticed a glitch on various Blog Rolls where my site doesn't appear near the top until 24 or so hours after I post something new. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, but since I've been gone for a little over a week, I wanted people to know that I am still blogging.

It's actually kind of exciting, immersing myself even further in the workings of the Wizard101 Community like this. I feel good about it. See you around!

Until next time, Ponder on!

No comments:

Post a Comment