Sunday, August 7, 2011

We Are the Champions!


Hi all!


No real new post today. Just wanted to mention that I finished Wysteria last night, and also to share a few shots that I took while finishing up what is likely only the first chapter of this amazing world:

Pigswick Tournament Champion

My newly aquired Spiral Cup!

I must say, Pigswick Academy on Wysteria is a wonderful place. I felt nice and cozy there, and some of the professors were quite interesting. In the end, however, Pigswick has nothing on the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. That is my true home :)



Until next time, Ponder on!

2 comments:

  1. (I speak for my irl friend because I'm a tad busy in Marleybone..)
    What happens if you lose a tournament battle. Would it work like the bosses on Wizard101 (do it until you win) or is it like a regular tournement? (Seeya on Pegasus Place, kid. You're out..) I'm a little nervous to know..

    ReplyDelete